My Favorite Artist

Hello Everyone


In this post, I am going to write about my favorite artist 👩‍🎨 

He is called Blek Le Rat. Blek Le Rat is a French graffiti and street art artist. 
Blek Le Rat and Banksy is one of the biggest names in european street art. 
He was one of the first graffiti artists in Paris and has been described 
as the “father of template graffiti”. 
And although he is such a good artist, almost no really knows him!


Now I’am going to tell about his pictures and other things he did.

Blek Le Rat opposed globalization, militarism and racism from the beginning, and illustrates this in his lines.

and some pictures of him:



Blek Le Rat graffiti of global warming



and blek le rat also wrote the book 





this blog post is over, if you have any other questions or thoughts about blek le rat you can write in the comments section👇🏻👇🏻


















































Comments

  1. What is he drawing your pictures with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This artist is very similar to Banksy, about whom I wrote in my latest post. Is he also anonymous, Zeynep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good question is he actually paints the walls with spray paints with the pencils✏️ we know🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Book Reviev 📖

My Favorite Place İn Gaziantep 2

MY LOCKDOWN ROUTİNE